Information We Collect
The information we collect is your name, your e-mail address, and your telephone number for communication and verification purposes; we also collect your invoice and delivery address, so we can send you the purchased goods or a copy of our catalogue and other marketing materials. When you place and order your credit or debit card details may be collected by our payment-processing platform (Authorize.net) and never stored on our end.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We use the latest server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
- We do not store credit or other payment card details.
- If you want your information removed, please contact email@example.com
There are only four other occasions where we may share some of your data with others:
- With agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention and detection agencies) that we use to process the orders you place with us, or assist us in the service we provide to you. On these occasions, we provide them only with the information they need to perform their function and they may not use the information for any other purpose.
- In the event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. Our data records are part of our business.
- To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services. Again, we only provide them with only the information they need to perform their function and they may not use the information for any other purpose.
- Data analysis companies, customer support specialists, webhosting companies and fulfillment companies e.g. companies that co-ordinate mailings. Such third parties may be provided with access to your personal information if needed to perform their functions but only to the extent needed to perform their function and may not use such information for any other purpose.
All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect more information from the browser. They are not computer programs, and cannot read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get user’s e-mail addresses etc.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
It is recommended and good practice to read the privacy policies of other websites you may visit from the links on our website.